What to do for Valentine's Day?

We have a 1 year old, and all our friends are going to be trying to get sitters to go out for Valentine's Day so I am not sure that we would be able to find someone to watch her but I don't want to just do nothing. Any ideas on what we could do at home after she goes to bed to make it special? I'm not asking for sex tips, but date type ideas would be much appreciated :)

rhianna1708

Asked by rhianna1708 at 8:51 PM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• what about a special dinner (take out or make your fav ) at home and then rent a good movie or play a game?
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 8:53 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• when our kids were real little like that we would put them to bed, light some candles have dessert and watch a movie... and some other things but ill leave that up to the imagination! ;)

JOR_HAIL

Answer by JOR_HAIL at 8:56 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Get out the candles, make a special dinner, and put on some Barry White music. Nuff said.
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 1:44 AM on Jan. 14, 2011