What's a good 1st yr Anniversary Idea?

Even though I'm pregnant there has to be something wonderful we can do.After all we are new to this.Any idea's? My husbands asking me what I'd like to do.What appropriate?

Hugeat8wks

Asked by Hugeat8wks at 8:55 PM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• we went to melting pot and have gone for almost every valentines day and anniversary since :)
    CJM_SHM

Answer by CJM_SHM at 8:56 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I was 20 weeks pregnant with our dd so we had our ultrasound. I don't even think we went out to dinner or anything, the ultrasound is pretty much all I can remember from that day :)
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 8:58 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Thank You All for any responses!!
    Hugeat8wks

Comment by Hugeat8wks (original poster) at 9:02 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Traditional 1st year gift is paper...I got my husband concert tickets.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 9:15 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• For our 1 year, we are going to NY, (we live in GA) and watching the Braves play the Mets. Then we are going down to Miami to watch the Braves play the Marlins. We are both huge Braves fans, and we are considering that as our honeymoon since I was very pregnant when we got married and didn't have one.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 9:51 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• WELL ,THAT SOUNDS WONDERFUL!! HAVE FUN!!
    Hugeat8wks

Comment by Hugeat8wks (original poster) at 10:06 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• we went to the melting pot too...its perfect for a first anniversary (or any anniversary) cause the atmosphere is so quiet and romantic. plus the food is really good! i was 8 months pregnant and it was just so nice and relaxing.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 1:39 AM on Jan. 14, 2011