What do you do with your kids in the winter time to keep them occupied?

sheer_heart

Asked by sheer_heart at 9:01 PM on Jan. 13, 2011 in General Parenting

• Well today for example we went and played in the snow for about 1 hour, then we came in and had lunch and watch a movie. After that we went bowling and then had supper and played a board game.

Sometimes we put the music on and dance around the house, we make cookies or brownies, and we have even had a safari hunt. I took all the stuffed animals and hide them around the house. Sometimes we read books or color or paint.

Good Luck and Have Fun!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 9:06 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• play a game or watch a movie color maybe even play outside for a little bit then come inside and get something hot to drink
    nolanandgavin29

Answer by nolanandgavin29 at 9:35 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Play games, arts & crafts, read books, watch movies. DD and I are writing a book....DD is coming up with the story and illustrating it, I'm just writing out the story, then when we're done I'll have it bound. Put up a tent in the living room and camp out.Throw parties for the dolls. Anything the girls want to do where they'll have fun.
    Jessica45

Answer by Jessica45 at 10:38 PM on Jan. 13, 2011