most memorable?

what is the your most cherished memory from childhood?

i was baking a chocolate cake with my mom and she forgot to pu the electric beaters down and turned them on... chocolate everywhere. we laughed for ever!
she bought me a mixer magnet for my birthday when i bought my first house.
she is no longer around and I still cannot make a chocolate cake with out crying and laughing..

JOR_HAIL

Asked by JOR_HAIL at 9:05 PM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My sister and me caught my dads van of fire...we were playing in it and decided to build a fire...crazy i know but we did not get hurt ...but boy did we get in trouble...we still laugh about it...
    littlekitty2002

Answer by littlekitty2002 at 10:37 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• My sister and I read about a fun (outdoor) activity in a magazine that we wanted to try., It said to fill baggies with flour and then throw them at each other. Kind of like water balloons. Well, my mom had to run to the store and told us we had to stay in the house. So we did it in the kitchen lol and she came home earlier than we thought. She couldn't figure out why there was flower everywhere
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 6:17 AM on Jan. 17, 2011