How can I control cat hair in my house?

I love the cat, she stays. Any other ideas?

lmt_mom2010

Asked by lmt_mom2010 at 9:08 PM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Sadly I'm down to 10 cats now. Its hard with my side effects from 3 brutal Chemos. But I do what I can! I love my Cats. Hair isn't that bad! Vacuum well. Use special dusters?
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:11 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Vacuum and we get ours shaved. That cuts down on a lot of dander issues. There is one chair they have deemed their favorite so I put a beach towel down on it so it gathers the hair and mess and wash that once a week. Also clumping kitty litter helps with the tracking mess.
    blogginmomma

Answer by blogginmomma at 9:34 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Groom the cats and a good vacuum cleaner that really picks up cat hair. Many of then do not do it well.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 11:40 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Brush the cat, shave the cat.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 8:25 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• mine stays too, love the cat, the cat never lips me back, ha ha, i vacuum a lot more, and yes there is hair, i tell everyone, i am lucky i have white rugs, the cat is white, ha ha, i wanted black granite floors, and hubby is like, honey, what about the cat??? hmm, that would look horrid, black granite, and my kitty ha ha, too many coffees this morn, i am chirpy!
    gardenchic

Answer by gardenchic at 10:21 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• vacuum the floor and couches at least 2x weekly, also groom the cats regularly.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 12:28 AM on Jan. 15, 2011