Contractions?

Okay here's another question, when you have a contraction. When you breathe does it feel like your baby is moving with the motion of your belly? Like, when you breathe in he moves in too? I just felt that, no pain though. Im gonna try walking around and see it it progress', and i feel like im going to pee myself. But i don't have to pee? Lol HELP!

sbushman13011

Asked by sbushman13011 at 9:14 PM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I never felt baby move with contractions.....Contractions feel like a muscle flexing and tightening. Like kinda when u tighten your butt muscles. They dont always hurt....but they are unmistakable and typically stop u in your tracks. Like "whoa!"
    swtlilwamom

Answer by swtlilwamom at 9:39 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I don't know, if they are or not. But im feeling pelvic bone pain. and he's still moving around. I hope they're contractions!
    sbushman13011

Comment by sbushman13011 (original poster) at 9:53 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I know it's cliche, but you will know when it's contractions. Your entire abdomen tightens up. Sometimes babies kick/punch/move when it tightens, but it's not a constant tightening. It comes in intervals.
    laird6372

Answer by laird6372 at 11:13 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Do you have any tightness in your belly??
    Hugeat8wks

Answer by Hugeat8wks at 11:17 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• When you have real labor contractions...IT WILL HURT AND YOU WILL KNOW! Are you full term?
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:25 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• What ended up happening? Hopefully you are at the hospital pushing out baby right, but if not...here's my answer. Labor feel different for everyone. Sounds like u are in the early stages. My labors always started out with pain my my back which wrapped around to my lower belly (the pain with contractions felt like really bad period cramps) your belly should harden up with contractions (trust me, you will know if that's happening) my girls hated when I contracted and would start kicking and moving.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 8:38 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I felt lots of pressure "down there" if this begins to happen start timing. If your contractions are coming in intervals of 3 to 5 minutes and are about a minute long, head strait to the hospital :) good luck to you!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 8:40 AM on Jan. 14, 2011