Am I really that gullible?

My sisters BF had "Light bulb repairman" listed as his occupation on his myspace page. He went on to say that he owned his own shop and made 100k a year doing it.

I believed it. Would you?

Turns out that when I talked to him about it, he cracked up in my face and said that it was just a joke and that he is an electrician. He said that there is no such thing as a light bulb repairman.

I thought there could be with industrial bulbs. I feel so dumb.

Would you have believed his story?

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 7:28 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Just for Fun

• maybe im gullible to lol dont feel bad......
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 7:33 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• yeah
    Anonymous

• probably not. i've never heard of lightbulbs being repaired.
    Tarable525

Answer by Tarable525 at 7:40 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I might have believed the job title, but not the amount he makes in a year
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 8:00 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• No. I wouldn't have believed about repairing light bulbs, which could just show that I am uninformed.

Answer by Bmat at 8:05 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Nope I would Not have believed it. When a "light bulb" breaks you REPLACE it. NOT repair it. LOLOL
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:36 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Uh-----no, I have never done anything with a broken lightbulb other than threw em away and got a new one.
    That's like saying you are a disposable diaper cleaner-
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 9:23 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• LOL no I would not have BUT I told a girl my freshman year olf highschool that I only looked like a normal white girl because I was a Black Albino. I told her my mom was black and dad was albino. She found out the truth on graduation day when she met my mom for the first time. THAT IS GULLIBLE!
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 11:41 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I went to work one morning and had one of my employees convinced she had to change out the air in all her tires because it was in there too long and old air was bad. She got off work and was going to do find an "air change" shop!!
    AuntieM

Answer by AuntieM at 2:12 AM on Nov. 13, 2008