what does it mean when ur spotting pink and ur 2 months pregnant??

it only happens when i wipe

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:41 PM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Call your doctor... don't freak out its probably something small but they can tell you for sure. If your not cramping it may be bladder infection of something simple.

bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 9:43 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Oh gosh don't say that! hopefully not a miscarriage! call a dr. right away.add me as a friend and I'll try to help you for a few!
    Hugeat8wks

Answer by Hugeat8wks at 9:45 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• take it easy
    put your feet up
    call doc in am
    ask for a scan on the outside only, to check placenta

most likely nothing to worry about, but get a scan - not inside- but outside to check placenta placement

**** I am not a doctor in any way shape or form, just my opinion**
    i had bled, it was 100% placenta previa problem, covering cervix
    i was given next to nothing odds of having success, and i have a three year old sleeping soundly in her bed that proved all the medical people wrong

good luck, good health and call in am, or if more and heavy go to er tonight
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:46 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• It could also be normal but still call a dr!
    Hugeat8wks

Answer by Hugeat8wks at 9:48 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• i had that and then it went to a brownish discharge. i actually bled a ton in the beginning and they told me to prepare for a miscarriage but then i had ultrasound at 6 weeks and they got a good heartbeat, then i had the pinkish stuff and then the brownish stuff for about 2 months. they classified it is implantation bleeding-leftover blood around the cervix when the egg implants itself and it has to come out. so i did not miscarry and am now 22 weeks, everything good so far (knock on wood). doc did tell me for the first trimester to stay off my feet as much as possible and not do anything strenuous. definatly call your doc and let her know whats going on though, good luck mama, hope this helped
    dez1379

Answer by dez1379 at 10:54 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I had that through out my whole pregnancy and I now have a 5 week old in the bassinet.
    Candie2008

Answer by Candie2008 at 2:25 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• sweetheart i have been bleedin and spottin for the past 3 months....im 15 +4 days pregnant with TWINS it scared the hell out of me but also could be caused from stressing or things like stress just take it easy and call your doc ok
    ImHavingTwinz

Answer by ImHavingTwinz at 11:48 AM on Jan. 14, 2011