baby positioning...

the other day i asked what to do about baby in the ribs by the time i was checking it the baby was so low it felt like i had to go # 2 constantly... lately he has been back and forth every day... yesterday i thought i was constipated nope just baby and i had taken a laxitive... opps.... well any one know any good positions to be in when this happens ... what did you do to get the baby outa high or low
28 weeks

navywifemomkoch

Asked by navywifemomkoch at 7:28 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I have the same problem and I am about 27 weeks. My doctor told me that they will move all over until they are too big. My baby prefers to stay low and I feel a lot of pressure but se said that the baby will be too big pretty soon to be moving all over. If the baby is in a place that is uncomfortable to me I just push on that place and she will usually move out of that spot for a little bit.
    mommyofkyra

Answer by mommyofkyra at 8:43 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I am 33 weeks and sometimes my son's foot gets stuck in my ribs and it hurts soooooooo much...I actually can push down on his foot and it will move...its so wierd to see his foot but anyways...my doctor told me whenever I am uncomfortable to lay on my left side with a pillow between my legs...this is how I sleep every night and it has helped me throughout my pregnancy...good luck and god bless...
    tall_mom42

Answer by tall_mom42 at 7:48 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• with my first pregnancy (my lovely lil trey) he had his feet up in my ribs CONSTANTLY for the last 3 months! I was so uncomfortable and I have heard that it can mean the baby was gonna be super long/tall............. So i was sure trey was gonna be like 25 inches long but nope he was 21 inches. It was just those darn lil feet loving mommys ribs!! I couldnt get comfortable no matter how i sat, stood, slept, walked......................couldnt get comfortable! Goodluck!!!
    TreysMommy0717

Answer by TreysMommy0717 at 8:04 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Frozen peas. LOL Seriously. I used things from the freezer for a few minutes to get baby to move off of sensitive organs or stop pushing on my ribs. The baby WILL move away from cold when applied to your tummy. But only for a few minutes. DONT do it for hours. A few minutes is all it takes to get baby to move or "roll over"
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:33 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• if you eat ice cubes, they will usally move to another position.
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 9:01 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• That all depends on your baby and your body...lol, but like some of the other posters suggested, my son moved around a LOT when I was eating ice cream!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 9:29 PM on Nov. 12, 2008