oh my daughter!

i have 2 boys and my 9 mo. baby is a girl. why is she so different? and i don't mean her lack of a penis! She stresses me out sooooooo bad! she screams and squeals this high pitched sound so loud and she NEVER EVER stops. i swear that she bitches. you know, not crying, just plain bitching! and i know that she's not in pain, because if i pick her up and walk around the room all day she's fine. i love her so much and i wouldn't trade her for any boy, but why is she so much harder to deal with? am i crazy, or are girls really that much different than boys?

bestmommyeber

Asked by bestmommyeber at 7:29 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• MINE TOO! My son was SOOO much easier. Dont know how to help other than to tell ya that your not alone. Good Luck!
    Nora1

Answer by Nora1 at 8:22 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• LOL I think it is a girl thing. My daughter whined(as i call it) constantly forever. She is 18 now. Her cry was ear peircing. The Pediatrician said she always knew when she was in the office. LOL Maybe yours will grow out of it. Good luck
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 7:34 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• no really. it's not whining. she yells at me!
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 7:46 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• mine does the same thing!

I call her Miss Priss LOL :)

I swear she is totally different than my boys.. the only + to her is she plays independently... she will go in her room for hours and play while my 2 1/2 year old is all over me telling me EVERYTHING and won't leave my sight.

and apperently I was the same way as a baby.

so IMO it's a girl thing :)

but then again I've met lots of girls that don't act like that.
    Anonymous

• Maybe she doesnt feel good?

My kid never cried like that..and maybe she knows..you like your son a little more,

get over it k?

and take care of your daughter
    Anonymous

• It's her temperment not her gender. Some girls are just so sweet and easy-going! Some are just natural born divas! Good luck!
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 8:56 PM on Nov. 12, 2008