yellowish and light greenish jelly mucus like discharge adult content

i'm having a yellowish and light greenish jelly muus discharge, and it's been alot lately to wear i have to wear a pad everyday. It has no smell, it doesn't itch, or nothing. I'm 33 weeks pregnant now. is this part of the pregnancy? I know my doctor had told me that a discharge that was yellow was fine and normal if there was no itching or odor, but now its yellowish with light green and in the pad it seems like it's getting a bit thick but when i wipe its mucus like still. so is it normal discharge still for 33 weeks pregnant or is it an infection?

NewMom3-4-2011

Asked by NewMom3-4-2011 at 10:36 PM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I hate to say this but you should get that checked out it may be an STD. It sounds like thats what it is.
    Hugeat8wks

Answer by Hugeat8wks at 11:00 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• its sounds like an STD ..no offense..or some kinda bad infection. talk to ur doctor..and make sure you save atleast a pad that has it on it..lol I know thats gross but in order to show them exactly what your talkin about and they dont brush it off as normal..cuz i had mine do that b4 with discharge until i brought it in to them!
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 11:07 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• It may be your mucus plug coming out. It can come out in parts rather than all at once. It's normal for pregnancy.
    laird6372

Answer by laird6372 at 11:10 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Its not normal!! Its also not the mucus plug !! Mucus plug looks like snot containing blood and it comes out when you pee and wipe.ITS NOT GREEN OR YELLOW!!
    Hugeat8wks

Answer by Hugeat8wks at 11:21 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I lost my mucus plug over time, and then in a big chunk, but every time I peed I would randomly wipe and sometimes it did look a bit tinged with yellow/really light green... my doc said it was completely normal... it's been happening for about 6 weeks now, and I am 39 weeks pregnant... so it sounds about where you are. Everybody is different though, so I'd still be sure to check with your doctor... I definitely lost my plug in chunks though, kind of obnoxious, it was like having to blow your nose every five minutes... :/
    Stephie999

Answer by Stephie999 at 11:53 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Ive been into labor and delivery alot and that's actually one of the things to watch for and if it appears to go in asap
    Mrs.carlton

Answer by Mrs.carlton at 6:33 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Sounds like an STD, i think you should get check ASAP.
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 12:51 PM on Jan. 14, 2011