Have u ever felt blocked everywhere?

I feel my life is blocked, I am unhappy ans stuck...I don't know what to do anymore... You will tell me that this is depression, but it is not only this...

I cannot get an appointment to doctor until april 14...that's my insurance...

In school my daughtter is not graded according to her abilities and not allowed to go forward. The school suspect me that i will do something sue them or so, but I've give up, they though following me and know everything about me what I said or did I hired tutor for my daughter in school- second grade teacher, next day my daughter's classroom teacher knew and told everything I asked to work with my daughter, she told me that my daughter will get to reading level 16 by the end of the year. Yesterday she was informally evaluated level 18-20, but the tutor teacher refuses to speak.

My alma- mater demands me to pay 3000 dollars to finish my degree, even though i had a tution waver all the time. but they cannot apply it retroactively. I do not have 3K for free...

I cannot stop coughing, sometimes I have hard time to breath, i could not sleep at all at night, slept whole day.

My daughter absolutely is not interested to read or write, she was doing so much more with the tutor that left...

I feel i have no energy any more...my sense of entitlement, aka i deserve things eradicated drastically... I never ever thought in my life that I will be in such position, poor helpless....

in my own country i literary could have the best for my daughter she would be treated as a quin, having the best education possible, here i am just nobody at all. if i die, no one will notice

ganna04

Asked by ganna04 at 10:37 PM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Health

• I'm sorry you are in such a bad spot right now. I would handle one thing at a time and your health is most important. Kick that cough, get some rest and you'll get some energy back. If you need to see a doctor to make sure it's nothing serious, you need to do it. Then next is your daughter (why won't the tutor speak?) and lastly is dealing with school. Can you earn money and then pay it or does it have to be now. Can you call them?
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:42 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• aw where are you from? i feel much the smae just different issues! Sorry take things one day at a time and do the best you can
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 10:47 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Go back to your home country and quit feeling sorry for yourself.
    Anonymous

• Yes I hav felt that I had much going onat one time and nothing was going my way.
    Keep in mind things lways happen for a reason and you have to be strong to survvive and be sttong to show your daughter to be stong. She could be mimicking a "give up" behavior whe it comes to doing her reading and writing. You unfourtaately really have to gfight hard for your child to ge help in school. My son is adhd with learning disabilities it took two years of kintergarden and a helf year of 1st grade to get him special ed help in his classes. I found out failing kintergarden was the first step to get help if you can believe it. You need to find some small sence of self inside of you and pull it together for yur child. The rest will follow. God has us go through challanges to make us who we are. I never believed myself but as soon as I removed my negativity and trusted my God and belived in myself everything was much better. Good l
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 11:51 AM on Jan. 14, 2011