what does it mean when you bleed two days after sex?

I had unprotected sex and two days later i started to spot for one day. I took a test a week later and it was negative. Two weeks later i was suppose to get my period. The day of my period i started to spot for two days and that is all, it has been nine days later and i still haven't gotten my period. should i take another test?

melz1234

Asked by melz1234 at 11:30 PM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Adult Children (18+)

• How old are you? yes take another test. Add me as a friend and I can privately chat with you hopefully come up with a solution.
    Hugeat8wks

Answer by Hugeat8wks at 11:39 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• if you're worried about it, take a test.
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 11:40 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• some cycles are light. I'd see my doctor

Answer by admckenzie at 11:45 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Okay people, this area is for PARENTS WITH ADULT CHILDREN!!!
    As for you, you had unprotected sex - there is a chance you are pregnant, there is a chance you have contracted an STD, there is a change you are not pregnant. When in doubt, log off the computer, make an appointment and see your doctor!
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 12:15 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Without judgment, I suggest if you are worried you see your doctor. Also, there might be a chance that your partner was larger/longer than normal. My sister is a EMT worker and skilled in basic medical knowledge. I asked her your question and she said that that is a common thing to happen in that situation. Again, if you are concerned see your doc, don't ever be afraid to talk to them! Always use protection though! Better safe than sorry!!!! Hope you're better and doing well!!
    Shelley5108

Answer by Shelley5108 at 1:34 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Excuse me twinsplus2 I dont see any guidelines as to where it says you cant post questions here so maybe you should log off your computer and pull the stick out or take a midol because your being just plain rude
    Mrs.carlton

Answer by Mrs.carlton at 6:26 AM on Jan. 14, 2011