must have baby equipment

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 PM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Wipes! Just about the best invention known to man. My son will soon be 6 and I still buy them!!!
    EricsMomma31

Answer by EricsMomma31 at 11:42 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Diapers. You can never have enough, excluding newborn size.
    SpaceToast

Answer by SpaceToast at 11:43 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• a crib or pack N play for baby to sleep in. Although ill tell you right now we loved loved loved our travel swing but our little one loved to swing and would be happy for ever swinging lol
    Jaxsmommy09

Answer by Jaxsmommy09 at 12:08 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Agreed...also may need a carseat and a bed for baby :-)
    bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 12:08 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• i loved my Moby wrap. My son was very clingly when he was a baby, and would not sleep unless you were holding him. I could wrap him up and carry him and still have both of my hands free. We had both that one and the Baby bjorn, and my son vastly preferred the moby. You can use it different ways as they grow. it took some practice, but it was so nice!
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 12:14 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• swaddling blankets!
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 12:21 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Boobies! lol

Well...that's what my babies preferred most. : )

I also got good use out of my wrap. My babies never like the swings or seats much, they'd tolerate them for a little while but they spent 9 months being inside you, they're best comfort is to be near you and to hear your heart beat. This is why I loved my wraps and slings.

Best piece of "equipment" was my camera. So many precious moments that I now have saved forever. They grow so fast, I love looking back and seeing how they've grown.

jupiter84

Answer by jupiter84 at 12:50 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Car seat. Sling. Dipes and wipes. Clothes.

Answer by gdiamante at 10:45 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Bouncy seat, swing, car seat, baby bath tub
    carolinagirl075

Answer by carolinagirl075 at 11:55 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• A sling type carrier such as a Sleepy Wrap or Moby was for me at least, the most essential piece of optional baby gear. The swing was wonderful, but if I had not gotten it as a shower gift, I would not have bought it for myself. If you are breastfeeding, the second most important thing is a decent pump and storage bags for the milk.

Baby tubs are not essential as you can always bathe your little one in the sink. I just put a thick towel in the sink to cushion it and we're good to go.

Branwen70

Answer by Branwen70 at 1:06 PM on Jan. 14, 2011