Hey moms, does this group seem like something that would interest you?

So my friend just started an online buddy system, fitness program, online.  I figure why not do this with my favorite CafeMom Moms.?  So here's the group.  http://www.cafemom.com/group/TheChallenge

So If you are interested join the group ASAP, I just created it 10minutes ago :)

Introduce yourself and as intro's come in find a mom with similar goals as you.  Ask them to be your buddy.  You two will be partners in 'crime'.  

There will be one challenge every week, of which you and your partner need to complete, hold yourself accountable, we are world wide momma's so there is no way I can keep up with everybody.

Please join if you like this idea.  Then at the end of every, your week one, your week 2, etc, you will share your progress according to your personal goal.

Your goal does not have to be weight loss, it could be to run a 5k in a certain amount of minutes, which also makes it important for you to have a buddy with a similar goal.

Does this sound good CM's?  I am trying to duplicate the system my friend is on as much as possible so bare with me. 

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 11:47 PM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Thanks.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 7:54 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Sounds GREAT
    miamigrl86

Answer by miamigrl86 at 12:48 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• good idea
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 1:09 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• When it comes to weight loss we all need a support group with a fitness trainer that will be there for us. So by all means go for it and find some cafemoms that are working out to
    tinamarie1972

Answer by tinamarie1972 at 8:57 AM on Jan. 14, 2011