Registry

We just purchased our first home and will be having a housewarming party end of February. My question is, what should the price limit be on items on our registry. Before you jump and say, how rude we are to make a registry, many family and friends asked for us to make one. We don't have a lot of furniture, but we don't know what the price limit should be on the registry, we don't want act like we're only accepting pricey items. Thanks!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 PM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Money & Work

• I would put a variety of prices, as little as $5 and $10 and maybe as high as $50. Then people can choose what they want.
    SherriPie

Answer by SherriPie at 10:24 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I would do what most people do for bridal and baby registries -- have a variety of prices so the gift giver can pick what they can afford.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:06 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• GIFT CARDS.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 3:12 PM on Jan. 15, 2011