Palin Deleting posts on Facebook - Opinions?

http://technolog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/01/13/5832415-watch-palins-facebook-scrubbing-in-real-time-

Watch Palin's Facebook scrubbing in real time - In their attempt to distance Sarah Palin from the controversial "target map" following the Arizona shootings, the former Alaska governer and her aides  aren't just deflecting criticism, they're deleting it too.

Not as impressive as it sounds just see post numbers dropping.

Is this a big deal or not? If people posted negative comments  to your Facebook would you leave them there?

Charis76

Asked by Charis76 at 11:52 PM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Omg OMG what a moronic douche bag on all levels hahahahahahahahahaha. Nobody is deleting posts lmao. See how the numbers don't change that much? Lol they show them to you in increments of 50. Go ahead, try it. Surely you have someone on your Facebook page you can look at real quick with a post with over 100 comments. A singer or something. This is the most pathetic thing I have ever seen. Hahahahahahahahahaha. Glad I checked out the video. I needed a laugh.
    Astraea_79

Answer by Astraea_79 at 1:08 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• No opinions. Maybe she is just keeping the drama to a minimum. It's her page, she can do what she likes with it.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:02 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Jesus, if she leaves things up she's "spreading hate" if she takes stuff down to tone it down like all yall are bitching that they should be doing you STILL bitch about her doing that. Haters.
    Astraea_79

Answer by Astraea_79 at 12:44 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I am not on Facebbok and I don't read anything Ms Palin posts on hers . I am not surprised she is embarassed , her behaviour has been injudicious to say the least.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 12:05 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• No, I clean my FB Wall and posts all of the time. It's mine after all and I want a positive place to visit and chat. I want it to reflect me, my best me and negative stuff by others doesn't lend itself to that.
    ShawnaG

Answer by ShawnaG at 12:31 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• eh...ive done that before. i dont leave negative comments up on my wall and i even go thru my history every so often and delete status updates that might embarrass or come back to bite me later.

i can see why her staff would be doing it...id have ppl doing it for me if i was famous. im sure she's been getting a lot of negative comments lately...ppl on the internet can be downright stupid & mean.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 1:12 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• That is EXACTLY what I'm talking about. It does the same thing to EVERY post that has more than 100 comments. When you click to see more the 2nd # goes up and down. Nobody is deleting ANYTHING. TRY IT
    Astraea_79

Answer by Astraea_79 at 1:22 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• All a publicity stunt to keep Palin in the news albeit not positive attention. She has a knack of opening her mouth and inserting foot. Did you see her speech?
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:03 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Kathy I didn't see it but read a couple of the stories.
    Charis76

Comment by Charis76 (original poster) at 12:08 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Astraea_79 - If you look where the little red arrow is on total comments it shows the numbers going back up and down.

Anyways except for a couple of people it doesn't seem like anyone actually wants to answer if they think its a big deal or if they would leave negative posts on their pages.

Charis76

Comment by Charis76 (original poster) at 1:13 AM on Jan. 14, 2011