Anyone know about the 2011 Zodiac sign thing going on?

All my 21 years I have been a Scorpio and have always related very well to my sign .. Now they have added a sign? and changed all the dates? making me a libra.. WTF?!?! Does anyone know how this is supposed to work? I have heard that this change will only apply to the new babies born in 2011 and that what you are born as originally will still apply.. But i have also heard that everyones sign has changed and it doesnt matter what u were before .. whats the real deal?

Mrs_Chris_Pukt

Asked by Mrs_Chris_Pukt at 11:52 PM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Entertainment

• Is something really going to happen next December? Kinda freaky.
    Anonymous

• Yes, I was just reading this on someone elses post. I've always been a Scorpio and will always be a Scorpio! Unless, hubby wants to buy me new jewlry with the proper birthstone, lol
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:59 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• your sign is the sign under which your birth occurred. From what I understand it has to do with the position of the planets at the time of your birth. So since that can't change, your sign won't either. It would only apply to the children born this year.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 12:09 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• The Stir posted an update to that..apparently it's bogus. Go figure.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 12:12 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Darn _Aj, I was hoping for more jewlry.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:20 AM on Jan. 14, 2011