how would you decide?

So I am trying to find a in-home babysitter and I have 2 women who I've set up interviews with. One who I met with today, and I really liked her and the other I talked to on the phone with for like 1 1/2 hr and I meet with her tomorrow and I agreed with so much of what she had to say

How am I supposed to choose between these two sitters if i like them both? They both are CPR certified and first aid and are military spouses just like me.

Parkers_Mommy8

Asked by Parkers_Mommy8 at 12:01 AM on Jan. 14, 2011 in General Parenting

• When everything else is equal, go with your gut. Yoru intuition will speak volumes about who you should hire.

Without knowing what kinds of questions you asked, I suggest they each give you an idea of what they'd do all day with your child-- what's a typical schedule that they follow? Discipline ideas? Can they give you an example of a method that works? You can provide a problem you're presently having and see what they each say.

good luck!
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 12:04 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Just be careful doing that type of thing and install private camera's just for your childrens safety because people are always finding ways to introduce fake info on themselves that look real.Just be careful. If they end up being who they say they are and you have camera's you will find that out soon.Go with who you feel is better for you children and who you will be the most appropriate choice.
    Hugeat8wks

Answer by Hugeat8wks at 12:31 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Get background checks on each and ask to speak to personal references. Is there anyway to use them both so you have more options? Just an idea...........
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:28 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Let your child or children decide. See who they like more.
    MNsMOMMY2007

Answer by MNsMOMMY2007 at 12:13 PM on Jan. 14, 2011