How can i get rid of a stray dog?

Im just so frustrated with it. The neighbors fed it once & now it wont leave. It keeps coming to our door & tries to come in. It sleeps on our porch & porch chair. It barks too much & wont leave no matter how hard we try to shoo it away. It'll jump on you & even bit on my pant & socks. I am so annoyed by it & the damn dog catcher hasnt came! It been here for like 3days already!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Pets

• try calling your local pound
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 12:35 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• call pound or non er police they'll take care of it.lol i feel sorry for you.
    Hugeat8wks

Answer by Hugeat8wks at 12:36 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I knw i called those people from the city to get it but i will try to contact the pound or even leave at a shelter. Its just driving me nuts!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:37 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Did you try animal control? Maybe call the local police station and get the number if you can't find it?
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 12:49 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Do you have a no-kill shelter nearby? That would be the first place I would try.
    CollinBayleeMom

Answer by CollinBayleeMom at 9:55 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Keep calling your local dog control.
    JZ10FPM

Answer by JZ10FPM at 12:07 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• poor dog
    san78

Answer by san78 at 1:16 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• It sounds like it's friendly. If nobody will come and get it, pack it up in your car, and take it to the local shelter.
    TiffanieJohnson

Answer by TiffanieJohnson at 2:23 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• That's what I'd suggest a no kill dog shelter. It's most likely looking for food and attention and doesn't mean to be annoying to you.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 4:06 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I just took it to the shelter today! Hopefully it'll find a home!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:58 PM on Jan. 14, 2011