Has anyone else's back been hurting?

I have had back pain off and on since my son was born, nine months ago. It has gotten worse the last few days. Does anyone know how to help without taking medications?

jacy3031

Asked by jacy3031 at 7:51 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Health

• did you get an epidural? that's one of the side effects from it.

it takes quite a while for the back to heal from that. yoga and stretching should help.
    Anonymous

• Heating pads and ice packs might help a little =] Back pain sucks!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:56 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I have the same problem. My son is 5 months. I dont know why it does that, but mine has hurt long before my son was born too though.
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 7:56 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• i had back pain for about a year after my daughter was born... but i had an epidural....
    brittanybell

Answer by brittanybell at 10:19 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Yes, I did have an epidural. how long do you think this back pain will last if it is from the epidural?
    jacy3031

Answer by jacy3031 at 10:21 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I had to have a c section and I wish I didn't. My back is in so much pain too and I thought for a long time that I had a cracked bone because there was an xray I took that showed it slightly cracked in my lower spine area. My son was born 7 months ago and I hate my back is always hurting.
    lovebnmommy310

Answer by lovebnmommy310 at 11:15 PM on Nov. 12, 2008