Teen Mom 2 did you see that blow up?

Did you see the blow up between Janelle & her mother wtf let me just say i wish my daughter would be bold enough to be all up in my face cursing like there's no tomorrow she would got her ass kicked what do you think? would you let your child talk to you like that?

Marie_07

Asked by Marie_07 at 12:51 AM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Entertainment

• I say it. It was crazy I would never talk to my mother like that
    ambie1992

Answer by ambie1992 at 12:53 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I know, I have a problem with the show because I thought it was going to be more of a wake up call to how hard teen parenting is. But all it shows is, have kids and your parents can take care of the kids because you are still a teen and should be able to act like it! She just reminded me of Farrah because of her wanting to go out and how much the mother did (I did NOT like Farrah's mother one bit...just a similarity) and they both seem really spoiled. But that is beside the point! I am honestly ashamed that I have watched it.
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 1:05 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Child or not, IMO it's not a Mothers right or anyone else's right to put your hands on someone else... regardless of what someone says to you. Be the bigger person and walk away or possibly end up with a jail sentence. Words (generally speaking) can't get you put into jail. Physical violence can.

And no, I didn't see it. I don't watch TM.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 12:55 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I was shocked when I saw that crap!!! That girl needs a real wake up call! She reminds me of Farrah from the first season (but worse!!!), going out and depending on mom, but then treating mom like crap! I don't think the mom is innocent either, she did keep grabbing the baby out of Janelle's arms. But seriously, when she was in her mom's face telling her to go in the house?!?! You can tell she has let Janelle walk all over her! It was rather sickening to be honest!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 12:55 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• IloveCade it is very disturbing they already glorify teen pregnancy, now domestic violence and she is allot worse than farrah

Marie_07

Comment by Marie_07 (original poster) at 12:57 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I never liked that dumb girl, even on 16 and pregnant...
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 1:09 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• no i missed it !!!!!
    mommi638

Answer by mommi638 at 3:38 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• guess what your mom is like. I havent seen it yet, but my mother was a peice of crap, she wasnt a mom, she was just a person who gave birth tome, theres a difference. I have blown up at her before and she has done the same to me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:04 AM on Jan. 14, 2011