What should I get my husband for valentines day?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• I am going to make my husband breakfest in bed. I have no idea what to get a man for valentines day and have never gotten him gifts for it, a card and dinner or something is as far as I go :)
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 12:56 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I'm getting some lingerie, hand made chocolates, and a yummy bottle of wine. =)
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 12:56 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I'm going to attempt to make my dh a cake. it's a gob cake (i'm from PA). It looks like we're not going to have a ton of money for valentines' day and this is his favorite kind of cake. I've never made one before so I hope it's not too hard.
    shoot4thestars

Answer by shoot4thestars at 12:58 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I've never given my boyfriend a present for v-day.. mainly because my bday is on v-day and our anniversary is 2 weeks before. But if iI were to get a gift.. i would get a hotel room and get some sexy lingerie.
    gangstamami66

Answer by gangstamami66 at 1:31 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• We can't really afford presents, so we are spending a little extra "us time" in the bedroom that evening.

I think the best gifts are the ones that come from your heart, not from your wallet. Maybe you can make your husband a gift, a card, or a cake. You could cook his favorite meal and give him an evening of special, romantic treatment.
    Holly.

Answer by Holly. at 2:49 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I will probably be getting lingerie to and maybe some more cute adult stuff so that night will be Great :)
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 11:31 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Give him "you"! All your love, devotion and anything between!
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 12:48 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• a box of candy since he loves chocolate
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 3:47 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I think we are going to have a home-made dinner, a movie at home. And I am going to make him a home-made card and buy his favroite dessert. Does that sound good? :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:32 PM on Jan. 16, 2011