did you date any thugs/bad boys in high school/college

i rember in high school i thought i was so cool to date thugs/gangsters/bad boys thats all i ever dated lol my husband was thug back in his younger days.
did you ever date any thugs/gangsters/bad boys?

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 1:38 AM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• yeah i dated the bad boys but my husband isn't and wasn't a bad boy he acted and looks tough but he is really a teddy bear
    Justins_mommy05

Answer by Justins_mommy05 at 1:43 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• lol yea i liked the bad boys in hs, but feel in love with a pretty boy/sweetheart.. i dont know what it is about bad boys that us females are attracted to.. i look back now and realized how weird it was. I let the good boy go for a bad boy :( Till this day i still regret and see him now married with a child
    gangstamami66

Answer by gangstamami66 at 1:43 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• ewwwww yes i did, my df is such a sweet heart, he looks mean but nope a total sweetheart.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 2:13 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Yep! My husband was but is better now. I also wonder why we seem to be drawn to the bad boys. What's up with that?
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 2:14 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• No, I always went for the opposite.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:17 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• yes I did, but I stopped that and started going for the pretty boys with an edge, typically athletes. My SO falls into the ladder category, the thug scene was disgusting to me, a bunch of people going no where quick, always in trouble, ewww the whole scene just turned me opposite.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 2:19 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Yep. Until I met my husband.
    elliecooper

Answer by elliecooper at 2:23 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Sure did! Thats why when I married my SO( who is a sexy super nerd) everyone was shocked (we eloped) oh well it took me quite a few eff ups to get to my SO totally worth it!
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 6:13 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I have always gone for geeks, like my husband. I would hangout with some want- to-be thuggy guys but they were always to full of themselves.
    Aries46845

Answer by Aries46845 at 8:21 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I hv a thug at 40 yo...lol
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 8:30 AM on Jan. 14, 2011