Palin Deleting posts on Facebook - Hoax

http://technolog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/01/13/5832415-watch-palins-facebook-scrubbing-in-real-time-

video showing post comments dropping.

I asked

Is this a big deal or not? If people posted negative comments  to your Facebook would you leave them there?

Who would say she shouldn't delete them and that they would leave negative stuff on their page right? nobody did.

Another user pointed out that it would do it on any Facebook page with a lot of comments and I tried it on a couple of different pages and sure enough it did the exact same thing.

Now I am not saying she didn't delete any comments but it is very misleading to say the least.

Charis76

Asked by Charis76 at 1:54 AM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Australia is flooding, the Ivory Coast is in turmoil, 400 people die in a mudslide in Brazil, and on and on.

Who the heck cares about Sarah Palin's facebook? I cannot believe MSNBC actually reported on that.
    SuperChicken

Answer by SuperChicken at 8:28 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• it is very misleading to say the least

And you expected something different.......from MSNBC??
    goodwitch399

Answer by goodwitch399 at 2:20 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I think most of us agree, while Sarah maybe a celebrity she is not a person that belongs in leadership. Even if she was or was not deleting post, Palin is still trying to come across as a victim. It would have been better for her to give statements reguarding healing and peace.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:20 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• And this still baffles me why anyone in the world cares. Who really cares enough to report something like that and why does it matter so much? Is she considered good or bad for doing it? A coward because she doesn't want negative stuff on her page? Or a hero for keeping the 'vitriol' at a minimum? What is going to make people happy enough with her that they just stop talking about her? Seriously. Palin Derangement Syndrome is at it's peak.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:01 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• A lot of people delete the negative off of their pages. I have seen it happen on Christian pages, a memorial page, TV show page, and more. Who gives a rat's behind if Palin does it too?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:13 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• No. I don't post controversial stuff on my FB. I don't seek attention and I don't give it to people like her either. I don't like or hate her and my day is perfectly normal when nobody talks about her.  She holds no elected position (save it that she is thinking about running for POTUS - thinking about it doesn't make her in charge of any constituency).  It's pretty clear that people just love to hate her. 

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:24 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• bowing down

superchicken I couldn't agree more.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:37 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• superchicken I wish I could vote you up twice
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 8:40 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Why is FACEBOOK so Important?
    Really?
    We in this country, are now concerned with what people put or don't put on a social forum.
    I can't wait for FACEBOOK to no longer be around, it's ruining normal people's lives and thinking processes.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:34 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Pretty sure she has more important stuff going on than worrying about FB
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:32 AM on Jan. 14, 2011