will u support ur so in their decisions

even if u don't like it but it is good for ur family & most importantly for ur So. Actually my hubby is taking up some assignment & he will be required to stay away from me( oh I really really hate it.I just can't stay away from him.I has to have him around me other wise I feel terribly bad) & he has left the decision for me to take . although' I have said yes but just the thought of separation from him is killing me. But it is important for his career. so I can't be that selfish

A11

Asked by A11 at 4:59 AM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• I support my husband in everything, mostly. He is making some job changes that will take him away from home (hes in the Army so hes gone alot anyways) and now that its time to get out of the army he has changed his mind a dozen or so times about what he wants to do, so it gets confusing, and I dont like that he is choosing scary jobs just to make more money. Its not all about money to me, but he wants us to have the best of everything.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 6:06 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• My husband is military, I am not. I don't know much about his job but I support him in every decision he makes because he knows what he needs to do to advance in his career. He is currently gone this weekend (one of the only weekends he will have off) with his wrestling team he is volunteering to coach. Would I rather he be home with me and our son? Of course!! But it looks great on his evals to volunteer in the community and he loves wrestling on top of that! I am very proud of all that he does for the high school kids he helps but also sad because it does take away a lot of time with the family. The same with his career. He has volunteered for deployments because he knows it will look good as well as it being his time. Was I sad? Again yes, but he is doing what he needs to do!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 6:13 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I support my husband in the decisions he makes exspecially when it comes to his job. I have been a SAHM for 9 years because of the decisions we have made and if he needs to do something for work, then I go with it,. He has a great job and if they need him to work on a special project or go out of state for a week, Iet him go. His job supports all of us and I am very lucky in that way.

It is hard at time to hav ehim away, although we talk all the time and when he gets home it is very special.

Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 7:26 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I try my best because he would do the same back.
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 12:44 PM on Jan. 14, 2011