I like my kids to have subscriptions to magazines. My daughter is 12, and she had Tiger Beat, and my son is 15 and he had Boys Life. However, the subscriptions are about to expire and I would like to get them both a different magazine subscription. Any suggestions?

danalee11

Asked by danalee11 at 7:35 AM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Entertainment

• Well, there's Cosmo—that's written for 13-year-olds, right? Really, I'd go for music magazines. I guess Rolling Stone is old hat, but I'd go to Borders or Barnes & Noble and check the big magazine racks for music magazines that look like they'd interest the kids.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 9:05 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I don't know of any magazines that are aimed for that age group.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 11:36 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I think it depends on what they are into. My daughter liked Girl's Life, Teen Vogue and Cosmo Girl. My 15 yr. old likes Transworld Skateboarding. http://www.magazines.com/category/children?afd_number=3823&gclid=CL-g19rvwKYCFQqAgwodvnNOHw

Here is a link to check out kids magazines.

sarchasmicangel

Answer by sarchasmicangel at 3:59 AM on Jan. 17, 2011