2 much sugar?

is it bad if i eat too much sugar?will my baby be hyper?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:17 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• If you eat too much sugar, your more prone to gestational diabetes or even Type 2 diabetes later in life. And I'd imagine, injesting too much sugar will ultimately make the baby more active, not to mention it can really do harm to their teeth.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 8:36 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I don't believe it harms their teeth, since the teeth are beneath the gums still in the womb, and are not exposed to amniotic fluid which may have glucose in it. I have been craving a lot of sugar, and if I do not eat as much as I require, I feel faint, and dizzy. I have a glucose test kit, and have found that when I feel this way, my blood sugar is low. Ever since I've been pregnant I've been hypoglycemic.. so I have an excuse to indulge in the sugar : ). I don't see how it can be too harmful. Don't feel guilty in indulging. If your baby is developed enough to taste it he/she probably enjoys it a lot, and a happy baby in the womb is a healthy baby. Plus It's impossible to eat too much sugar without throwing up, for me personally.
    lillys_mommy09

Answer by lillys_mommy09 at 8:59 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• How much sugar are we talking about?
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 9:10 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• sweets everyday..
    Anonymous

• i eat sweets just about every day but not up the butt a lot. How much are you talking about? like give an estimate of what you eat a day.

KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 10:27 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• u can develope diabetes when ur pregnant fast
    Anonymous