Can you hear that?

The LOUDNESS of the hypocrisy..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BACY8OZ8nB0

Wait ..never liberals oh no..some of them only hated GWB THIS much and touted signs at protests calling for his death..but they haven't done it since..(sarcasm)

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 7:36 AM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Let's pray she dies of cancer is what one says. Wow just wow.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:41 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• There are also endless videos of left reporters and commentators talking about right reps needing to off themselves...ripping out Cheneys heart...so on and so forth.
    tnmomofive

Comment by tnmomofive (original poster) at 8:10 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• – collapse

right, the FRINGE of the left

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:15 AM on Jan. 14, 2011 (hidden) + expand

• It's rather ironic that people talk of her hatred and saying she deserves to die for it. I wonder what they thing they deserve for their hatred?

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:20 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• *think* they deserve. LOL, still very early in my first cup of coffee.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:21 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• That's a whole lot of fringe.
    SuperChicken

Answer by SuperChicken at 8:24 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• The "fringe"? Most of those are Loughner's age. One even said it was a retweet quoting her own father. Are you honestly suggesting all those 18-24 year olds posting under their real names (because they're too stupid to take them out) are some sort of extremist fringe? Nevermind that most of that rhetoric is only a step removed from your own, sweet.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:29 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I'm on my thrid cup quinn..wirrred up lol

I wanted to post this to show the hypocrisy..and for those who seem to think that the right is 'worse' ..I am in noway saying any of this is the cause of the recent tragedy..I don't believe that..never have..it was just a nutcase guy.I just find it soo incrediably ironic that the accusers (want so badly to blame Palin or whoever else on the right for the tragedy)..have BEEN talking about the right like this all the same..and have been doing it for YEARS..major hypocrisy.I also think the media has just pumped it all up to make it seem as if it is sooooooo much worse than before..I call bs..
    tnmomofive

Comment by tnmomofive (original poster) at 8:33 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I didn't have time to realize how old they were NP , but I was rather taken aback they were using their real names.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:33 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Is the hypocrisy more rampant now or do you think it seems that way because we have access to everything now and it was always there?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:34 AM on Jan. 14, 2011