What's a good live entertainment show to take a 12 yr old girl and a 15 yr old boy to?

danalee11

Asked by danalee11 at 7:56 AM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Entertainment

• Lion King. There is a tour and maybe it is coming to an area near you.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:57 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I agree with tootoobusy - Lion King.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 7:59 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Blue Man Group. I also agree with Lion King (Although, personally, I didn't like it. I saw it on broadway before I had kids when it first came out)
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 8:01 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• We took our kids to see Phantom of the Opra and they loved it, I also agree with Blue Man Group and Wicked is also very good. If you are looking for more of a concert type thing then I would say someone like 3 Door Down, if they are into that kind of music. We have also taken the kids to see Sugarland, Kenny Chesney and Likin Park. They really liked Linkin Park although they do swear and I know some parents would not allow their kids to see them.

For me it is not just about what you see, but about the whole experience so we have even taken our kids to local theater plays.

Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 8:21 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I would agree with the Blue Man group or a Magician show would fun.
    Aries46845

Answer by Aries46845 at 2:15 PM on Jan. 14, 2011