This is driving me crazyyy!!!

Ok so I am now 2 weeks late, last hpt was this morning which was BFN! I have nausea, headaches, occasional acheyness in my stomach & recently I have been very constipated. I have never been THIS late & have never had these symptoms during my period or ever. I am in process of getting insurance so I cant have a blood test done right now. I feel like I am pregnant but everytime I get a - my hopes go down, could I still be pregnant? Do you guys know anyone who have gone through this & was pregnant in the end?

Milani_Hunni

Asked by Milani_Hunni at 8:10 AM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Do you have any reason to believe you are NOT pregnant?? You have a positive text, 2 weeks late, and PG symptoms. The answer is pretty much right in front of you. If you need some reassurance then take another test =) Heck.. take 5 of them if you want LOL Just spread them out throughout the week. Congrats
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 8:17 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• You said you got a BFP - that means positive. Hello, that means you are pregnant. Unless you mean to say BFN? I am confused.
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 8:21 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Woops I ment BFN haha sory about that...
    Milani_Hunni

Comment by Milani_Hunni (original poster) at 8:23 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Well if I were u I would wait for the blood test. I have a couple of friends that had false BFN until the blood test.
    Prayforblessing

Answer by Prayforblessing at 10:07 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I have one friend who took many tests including blood that came back negative. By the time the doctor FINALLY did an ultrasound they discovered she was just past the first trimester. She did not produce HCG in excess quantity. It sustained the pregnancy, but never built up in a high enough concentration to be detected. Unfortunately you are in limbo right now. At least until you get insurance coverage or a period.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 10:17 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Your symptoms could be pregnancy-related.......Sometimes, you can get a BFN for several days or even weeks (I have read such stories about real life moms-to-be!) as there wasn't enough HCG hormone levels for the pregnancy test to detect just yet.
    If you have undue stress in your life, though, sadly, this could be what is causing all of those symptoms too so really, it is hard to know until you have a 'qualitative blood test'.
    I know it is hard to wait. I have been there twice and we are TTC again so I am sure I will be in this situation again (or many times) as I like to test :) I hope you get the answer you are hoping for :)
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 9:10 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Thanks guys.. Now 17 days late and still no period. I hope its a BFP!!! im going to wait til the first of next month to take my last hpt (crossing fingers). Hopefully im just one of those "weird" cases!! *=)
    Milani_Hunni

Comment by Milani_Hunni (original poster) at 3:30 AM on Jan. 18, 2011