How can I get him to last longer in the bedroom?

When my husband and I get alone time (after the kids are in bed or early morning) One of us gets a spark in our eye, but after 3-5 minutes he is always done and I am left frustrated. I have tried foreplay for us both and teasing him and stopping right before he should finish. I have also tried cock rings, stimulating gels or lotions. NOTHING works!!! Can someone help me please? The only way I can enjoy it is if I play or he plays with me for a bit and I do all the work on the top but that is getting boring.....

Venus77

Asked by Venus77 at 9:59 AM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• Why not give him a hand job as part of foreplay so he has gone once, and this may help him go longer for the actual fun times... works for us ;)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Take it as a compliment-- You are so GOOD IN BED and HOT that he can't resist!! ( that's what I do!!) If you get a helpfull answer please let me know!!
    shaeoneill

Answer by shaeoneill at 11:05 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Honestly my husband and I run about the same time frame and I never go away unsatisfied. We enjoy each other with all types of foreplay. It can be crazy exciting foreplay, but typically the actual deed itself is pretty repeatitious, but it works for us and leaves us both very happy. As the PP states and my husband has said to me several times he can't resist. He gets a little frustrated sometimes that he doesn't last longer, but he just can't control himself.
    WatchGirl29

Answer by WatchGirl29 at 11:19 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Ask him to start excerising his donut muscle in the bathroom once a day. He can do this by holding his pee in midstream five times before he finishs. This may sound weird, but if that muscle is week he can't hold it even if he wanted to. The hand job once before you actually start is a good idea too, but I know with kids time is an issue.
    TRyan

Answer by TRyan at 11:23 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• If I really want a good night...I make sure we have a "quickie" before that so that he is primed and ready to give me as much time as I need. Give it a go! Don't be worrying about yourself the first time...just do your thing to get him ready to ravish you :)
    Anonymous

• sometimes we have that problem so latly,he will please me till i have n orgasam then ill go down on him just alittle then we have intercourse.it works well
    Anonymous