i have a clearish discharge not sure what to call it or what it is anyone know?? im about 4 weeks preg. and this started last night.

mishy1024

Asked by mishy1024 at 8:22 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I call it pregnancy discharge.
    I worried about that in my first trimester its probably just discharge because we get that alot.
    Just wait until the yellow looking stuff comes in lol.

But just to make sure I would go check with my doctor because since i've been pregnant i've gotten a yeast infection. You never know....
    lilmommy022009

Answer by lilmommy022009 at 8:35 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I had discharge my entire pregnancy, and ten weeks later I STILL do...it's probably just the normal grossness, but mention it to your doc anyway, just in case s/he's thinking you might have something else.
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 9:00 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• THat is pregnancy,...you leak alot...then you give birth to someone else that leaks alot..lol
    SashaJ

Answer by SashaJ at 9:34 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• doesn't have a name...i would call it the start of all the gross things that will come out of you in the next year of your life.. :)
    MamaAnnie87

Answer by MamaAnnie87 at 12:46 AM on Nov. 13, 2008