What's one ridiculous thing you did as a teen that you now look back on and laugh?

When I was a sophomore in high school I thought I would look nicer if I shaved off my windows peak to make my hair line even...

The bad part was, when it started growing back in I had to walk around everywhere with spikes sticking out of my forehead. Now I look back and say wth was I thinking!? And laugh.

Namaste17

Asked by Namaste17 at 8:29 AM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• When photos were being made for 9th grade graduation, I really teased my hair up, and it really looked ridiculous.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:38 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Just one? Oh boy, lol.
    I guess it was kind of weird/silly that I went through a phase that lasted about a year where I shaved my arms completely bare, but didn't shave my legs. I'm not exactly understanding what point I was trying to make, but I'm sure that I thought there was a statement in that somewhere.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:48 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• My friend and I drove 70 miles to the nearest town with more than a Dairy Queen. Between us we had only enough money to split a hamburger at Chili's, so that's what we did. After that, being completely broke, we drove back home.

TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 9:46 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Made my friend run inside to pay for my gas with ALL change, she dumped it on the counter and ran back to the car. I drove off as fast as I could, WITH the gas hose still in my tank. n
    Needless to say there wasn't enough money, and I didn't make a speedy getaway.
    I also used to go around town with a bike helmet under my shirt when I was like 12, it totally looked like I was pregnant.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 10:59 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• lol nothing seriously
    san78

Answer by san78 at 1:29 PM on Jan. 14, 2011