Have you ever been a victim to a prank?

Ever been the one asleep when your bra got stuffed in a freezer or got the tickled nose and shaving cream in your face? Ever woke up with permanent marker and words written on your face? Whoopie Cushion or joy buzzer get ya in a crowded room?

Imortlmommy

Asked by Imortlmommy at 8:30 AM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• LOL yes!

Once when I was camping with my friends they dragged my tent across the camp site (how I didn't wake up I don't know) and when I woke up I was totally confused.

Another time someone put saran wrap over the toilet seat when I went to the bathroom.....
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 8:33 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• YES and not nice pranks either. my dh friends and him always went back and forth pranking each other. well the one day they were pranking him and it landed on me instead. they hung a dead squirrel on my light post and i was talking the kids (very small at the time) to the park walked out the door face to face with it. wth. that was the last prank for a long time!

JOR_HAIL

Answer by JOR_HAIL at 8:33 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• A surprise sweet 16 party. OMG it was horrible.
    UrbanDoula

Answer by UrbanDoula at 8:35 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• My son put an elastic on the sprayer by the kitchen sink. I turned on the water and got sprayed. I was not amused then. But it's funny now. I love my son... lol
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 8:35 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• None of those, but my family are are big jokesters, usually nothing gets hurt but your pride. I once got a call telling me I won the lottery, and believed it till I heard my brother's distinctive chuckle in the background.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:36 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Yes. My friends in middle school wrote notes that were "signed" by a boy I liked and stuffed them in my locker, then pretended to oohh and ahhh over them with me on our breaks and lunch. I went weeks thinking he actually liked me before I caught on. Man that really hurt. Sad thing is, they didn't learn their lesson because they wanted me to help do the same thing to someone else and then were confused when I said no!
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 11:54 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• nope
    san78

Answer by san78 at 1:29 PM on Jan. 14, 2011