TGIF! What are you up to this weekend?

I am going to lunch at a mexican restaurant w/ my friend tomorrow. We are also going to check out the thrift stores.

Autumn07

Asked by Autumn07 at 8:31 AM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Going out with the girls tonight and running errands tomorrow
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 10:13 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Yess TGIF!! haha well since I live in Kauai,HI. This weekend we are going to a cabin that we rented in the mountains! =) get away from society & relax with nature YAYY!!
    Milani_Hunni

Answer by Milani_Hunni at 8:34 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I'm taking hubby and the kids to a friends house and gaming with Dungeons and Dragons lol. We're geeks, but having fun doing it. Sunday is a family to relax and unwind...and for Monday...to finalize the 3 day weekend...SLEEPING IN!
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 8:35 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Not a whole lot going on until Sunday!! My daughter is turning 4 and we are having a party for her at the house =) I can't wait!
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 8:41 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Not much, on edge over my mom's surgery on Tuesday!

Answer by older at 8:40 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Nothing fun, we're visiting the inlaws this weekend. Yuck!
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:55 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• In Orlando for a few days with my sister. It's so cold that we may have a difficult time though. Lots of wind. I don't like to be here in the summer heat, but I didn't expect a high of 50 either.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:56 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Not sure yet, I am suppose to take my son to his dads but as usual no answer from him. Other than that probably dropping off apps and picking up apps.
    sandbuster

Answer by sandbuster at 9:26 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Mmm bring me back some chips & salsa (my fave!) As for us, I might take the DD's to Chuck E Cheese, then go visit my MawMaw (there GiGi), and then on Monday we're hanging out with there dad, to go fill out apps everywhere we can possibly find lol!
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 9:37 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Tonight nothing working on Derby cars with the kids and just hanging out. tomorrow I have to go grocery shopping again (feels like I was JUST there grrrr) and DH's parents are comming for dinner and to help DH with a plumming issue and goto a computer stiore here (lucky tthat DH and his dad are handy that way) Sunday we are doing church, DH has a side job where he fixes computers and then i am going with my aunts (twins) and cousins to celebrate the aunts b day with dinner
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 9:44 AM on Jan. 14, 2011