Does your elementary boy kiss you goodbye?

Or does he put out his cheek so you can kiss him?
Well this morning :( I asked my ds to give me a kiss he just kept saying KISS ME, Kiss me and since I didn't bc I wanted one from him he opened the door and closed it ( Oh I was dropping him off at school) and no one was around so I can't say he was embarrassed in front his friends it was just he and I.
All I could think to myself was I hope he thinks about me and realize WOW I did not kiss my mom goodbye :(
I felt sad for a moment but I shook it off bc he is a kid and he'll learn...I hope.
Mommy venting.... Thanks Mommies for listening.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 AM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Tweens (9-12)

• My ds who is 6 doesn't want to kiss me when others are around. I was making oatmeal this morning, he was standing there watching me. I said "Hey if you give me a kiss now you don't have to give me one later." He went for it. :)
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 8:47 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• My son kissed me all the way through high school and even now at 23 he still does when he leaves and comes back.

Answer by older at 8:41 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I just get a sign language "I love you" waved at me by my 9 year old. Maybe starting that your son will make you feel better. :)
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 8:45 AM on Jan. 14, 2011