What is the most rewarding thing about being a mom?

Common ladies.. The reason we are all here is because we are already a mommy or so badly want to be one!! What is the best thing about your precious gems & what does it mean to you.. *:)

Milani_Hunni

Asked by Milani_Hunni at 8:48 AM on Jan. 14, 2011 in General Parenting

• Seeing my beautiful DD's face every morning and when she utters "hi mommy" that alone makes me the proudest mommy in the entire world...!She has truly changed me into a better woman and teaches me something new everyday about myself!
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 8:51 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• aww thats sweet!! I cant wait for that myself!!
    Milani_Hunni

Comment by Milani_Hunni (original poster) at 8:57 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I have truly not discovered a good thing about it yet. My two children are horrors and destroy everything in my home and are violent towards me, each other, and animals. I am sure once their meds are under control that I will once again discover the joys of motherhood. I have one daughter who is bipolar and another who is being evaluated for ADHD and autism.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I don't think I can name just one thing. The hugs, how he wraps his arms around my neck so tight and squeezes me. His laugh, full and intoxicating. I'm completely addicted to him. I want to show him everything and I love to see his face when he sees something that amaze him. I love the way he 'talks' to me, he's 2.5yo. I knew I wold enjoy motherhood, but I really had no idea how wonderful it would be.

LadybugTash

Answer by LadybugTash at 12:13 PM on Jan. 14, 2011