How to find a work at home job?

Does anyone on here work at home?  I have been looking for a at home job for several months now and so far I not had the best of luck. Can anyone help me?

mousie36

Asked by mousie36 at 9:02 AM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Money & Work

• I have been doing childcare out of my house, that to me is a full time job. I watch 2 children full time ages 2 and 7 months. I charge $25 per day per child up to 8 hours. You should look into it. Its super fun and makes pretty good money if you get enough children. I also go to www.care.com and search for people in my area that are needing childcare. Good luck on finding a job..with this economy the way it is theres not much out there, but i hope you find something. Also if you do run across a work from home job make sure to check with the Better Business Bureau before you start and make sure there legit. Also any work from home jobs that make you pay them for anything is a scam , so please avoid those. Again...goodluck!!
    Amberlovesher3

Answer by Amberlovesher3 at 9:11 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I have my own business w/ Gold Canyon Candles and have had great success w/ this. If you are interested in hearing more about it and how you can get your kit for free send me a msg! Best of luck to you on your search.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 10:03 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I blog about work at home opportunities and ideas.  You can read my Blog if you'd like:  Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:28 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I have a work at home business with PrePaid Legal. Any home business requires some type of start up costs and there are a lot of scams out there, so it's really hard to find legitimate Jobs or home businesses. I've seen posts from other women about jobs, but I only have experience with home business!

I love what I do and am really glad I got started with this company.

MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 1:29 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I work at home, but it's with a company my husband and I started ourselves.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:57 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:07 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I am a single mom of 3 and earn an income that totally supports me and my family.
    I am looking for a partner...
    www.behomenow.biz
    tafania

Answer by tafania at 6:08 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I may be able to help. I am a Rep with Juice Plus and I really love my work. I help people live healthier and happier lives.
    Feel free to contact me if you would like more info.
    www.welovejuiceplus.com
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 3:05 PM on Jan. 17, 2011