1. it is possible to go to work and or own your business well having more then one disable child.
2. most special needs children can go to public school. um unless you mean the tax dollars we all pay for the public school. or the fact special needs kids get offer more services in public school then " NT children"
3. not everyone gets ssi for their kids.
4. Most children with special needs are able to live independent lives, when the get into adult hood. job, college, ect.
5. and my son is profoundly delayed but he is still young, so my hopes are still high, but this sounds crazy to some people I have a college fund and a trust fund set up for him. if he is not able to attend college maybe he can attend a trade school for disable people.
my question is in the title.
this is why i ask the question, a answer to this question led me to this thought.
really? she has 6 six kids, all with issues and shes bringing more into the world???? our tax dollars at its finest! and im not at all bashing you, but there is a dif, you are not using your body as a breeding ground. good lord!
Answer by mama2bof2 at 9:53 AM on Jan. 18, 2011
Answer by TARARENEE at 9:21 AM on Jan. 14, 2011
Answer by samurai_chica at 9:20 AM on Jan. 14, 2011
Answer by SuperrMommyy at 9:19 AM on Jan. 14, 2011
Answer by BridgetC140 at 8:20 PM on Jan. 14, 2011
Answer by Dalimonster at 9:21 AM on Jan. 14, 2011
Answer by mommy11260 at 9:22 AM on Jan. 14, 2011
Answer by shay1130 at 9:26 AM on Jan. 14, 2011
Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:29 AM on Jan. 14, 2011