This wondering about labor is killing me!!!!!

I think I have passed 3 medium size pieces of my mucous plug and now my back is hurting.

I just have a "feeling' know what Imean...so I am analyzing every ache....DRIVING ME NUTS!!!

I am trying to stop, get my mind on something else....IMPOSSIBLE....

LOL :) When you were in very early labor did you just sort of know.....or wonder about it constantly???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I was the same way with my first.... I had heard so much about Braxton Hicks that I never thought that I was truly in labor until it was a constant every 4 minutes my stomach would tighten like a rock and it hurt like hell. My water never actually broke, they had to break it for me, but you know really knowing is totally normal for first time moms. Don't even call the doctor just head to the hospital, worst case, you're not in labor and they send you home, you'll be the one millionth and one woman to be wrong about labor, nothing to be ashamed of. GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS!!
    VanessaMomof2

Answer by VanessaMomof2 at 10:03 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I was too busy tring to shave down there so I didnt look like a wooly mammoth......
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 9:40 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Well I never went into labor with either of my children, I had to be induced. THANK GOD! My first was a week OVERdue and she was a few ounces off from being 11lbs! 2nd was a few days before due date, thev induced me because they were ''scared'' she was going to be big as well, she was a few ounces off from being 10lbs lol. BIG BABIES!!!!

I think you ''have a feeling'' because you're anxious =) Try cleaning to start the labor process, I heard that helps? Or you could have s3x with ur SO, but who wants to think about that in a time like this? yuck! =P I passed my mucous plug, but never went into labor ''/ Every woman is different. you can always make an appt w/ ur gyno & he can check ur cervix.

GOOODLUCK (= Hope you have a very happy, healthy baby & hope all goes well for the both of you.
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 9:41 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• **or she** (gyno)

& @ luvmymedic - LMBO! ME TOO! I was determined to shave my legs & ''down there'' boy was that a workout lol
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 9:43 AM on Jan. 14, 2011