What kind of games do you play with your kids?

Due to the popularity of movies like "snow buddies" and "space buddies", well in our household anyway, my kids are always asking me what our dog, Scooby is saying. I always make up what he is saying...

Autumn07

Asked by Autumn07 at 9:42 AM on Jan. 14, 2011 in General Parenting

• We play Twister and it helps with learning his right and left. Not to mention it makes us laugh our heads off. My four year old beats the pants off of us every time. He's more flexible. Chutes and Ladders, Cooties, Connect Four, and Go Fish. We do sorting M & M's by color and then counting how many of the colors we have. Adding/subtracting colors. We draw treasure maps. And games that make no sense to anyone but us. Rock Star game where we each are a member of a band. Slap hands game. Try to see if I can move my hands away before he can catch them. Rock, Paper, Scissors, Shoot. Thumb Wrestling. Whatever is in the moment. We have a house fairy that causes mischief. She might leave small gifts or turn the milk different colors. She plays with toys and doesn't pick them up...my son discovers what mischief she is up to.  We found her taking a bubble bath the other day.

frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 9:52 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• frogdawg you sound like a fun mom! :)
    Autumn07

Comment by Autumn07 (original poster) at 9:54 AM on Jan. 14, 2011