What kind of games do you play with your kids?

Due to the popularity of movies like "snow buddies" and "space buddies", well in our household anyway, my kids are always asking me what our dog, Scooby is saying. I always make up what he is saying...

Autumn07

Asked by Autumn07 at 9:42 AM on Jan. 14, 2011 in General Parenting

• My DD2 loves playing with her blocks (knocking them over is best) and she likes taking her dollies for a walk in their toy stroller. She loves books too.

We have a kitty who's about 6 months older than her and she loves petting him and trying to carry him around (he's too fat for her, TG) but the best fun she has is when he gets himself inside a bag that she can carry with her and then she takes him for a "walk" (dragging the bag around the house).
    Dalimonster

Answer by Dalimonster at 9:46 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Thats cute! Taking the cat for a walk! :)
    Autumn07

Comment by Autumn07 (original poster) at 9:49 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Hide and Seek.
    When I go lay down in the backseat of my car, they never find me and I get like an hour of peace and quiet.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:50 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• We have SEVERAL board games.. They're favorites are Candy Land & Don't Break The Ice! =)
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 9:54 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• We like to play hide and seek, peek-a-boo, "What's that?" where I ask her a ton of things are and get her to tell me, we like to put puzzles together and we bought her Candy Land for Christmas, so we're going to start trying to play that with her soon.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 9:59 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• We like Life, Guess Who, and Clue. Mario Party 8 and Guilty Party on the Wii
    choco_mom

Answer by choco_mom at 12:13 PM on Jan. 14, 2011