Magic Eraser

I dont have a kiddo who colors on walls so tell me.. What else do you use the magic eraser for? Everyone says they love it but I dont know what all the use it on!

ria7

Asked by ria7 at 9:46 AM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Home & Garden

• It gets out dirt thats in the little grooves on a microwave or anything else like that.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 9:48 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I use it to wash my floors (they come out so nice!), I use it to clean the bathroom (after I wipe with bleach), I use it to clean the counters and the stove top, pretty much everything! Scuff marks on floors, coffee stains, blah blah. The uses are endless. I have never seen my kitchen and bathroom floors look better than when I clean them with a magic eraser!
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 9:50 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• ashisamom~ do you have linoleum or tile floors?

ria7

Comment by ria7 (original poster) at 9:51 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• We bought the knock-off version and my husband loves it! He uses it for all kinds of stains and crud on different things. We used it on the kitchen sink for stains that refused to come out with anything else and it worked!
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 9:57 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I use it for the bathroom and kitchen floor. I think it works pretty good.
    virgo550

Answer by virgo550 at 10:11 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• i keep them all over, from bathrooms, to kitchen, to outside on the pool, and decks,,, they are everywhere!
    gardenchic

Answer by gardenchic at 10:17 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I use it to clean the bathtub, the sink area, even the windshield of my car!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:32 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• yeah on the light switches to
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 11:04 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I have had both linoleum and tile floors and have used it successfully on both :) I move a lot!
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 12:30 AM on Jan. 15, 2011