Where are you going this summer for family fun?

We ususlly go to a place called keystone park. It has a man made beach, you can go swimming, you can fish, have cookouts, paddle your boat in the water and there is a play area for the children. It's always a fun time for us!

virgo550

Asked by virgo550 at 9:58 AM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Travel

• we might go to the great smokey mountains with the family in a timeshare for a week. it depends on our financial situation by then. if not, just lots of beach/pool in our summer and a few cookouts perhaps!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:01 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• road trips. camping. maybe a trip to Georgia to see some friends.
    Collegemommy910

Answer by Collegemommy910 at 10:02 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Sounds like alot of fun!! Wish they had something like that around my area :) We are planning a vacation to Florida for a week. Then later in the summer my hubby & I are planning a weekend trip for ourselves to the ocean. We also might go camping for a few days, but thats still up in the air. :) Cant wait for summer!
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 10:03 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Camping w/ the family that is, not alone. :)
    xxMasonsMommaxx

• I'm taking our boys to see my MIL (Grandma). It will be a 2000+ road trip to California, and we plan to visit the Grand Canyon, and many other places on the way. They're so excited!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:05 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• We're going to be doing a lot of camping. Local and out by Lake Michigan.
    We're also going to Chicago to take the kids to "The Shed Aquarium". Possibly even "The Science and Industry".
    I want to take the kids out swimming at the Lake as much as we can.. That's my goal.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:21 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• our usual..zoo, staying the weekend in a hotel, swimming pool
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 1:06 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I'm hoping Puerto Rico ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:36 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Hawaii in March/April. We will likely travel in the Fall too. Our kids are college+ aged, so no school schedule for us!

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 6:57 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Im going to try to go to Flordia.
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 10:32 AM on Jan. 15, 2011