Palin and using the words "blood Libel". adult content

When will she ever shut up? I mean this woman truly need a spokesperson. Every time she opens her mouth, something ignorant comes out. She had this violent map depicted on a website that I do agree was wrong, but somehow she feel it was right. It wouldn't have been my style to put the cross-hairs on there, but there's no reason to believe it had anything to do with this mentally unstable person's rage, but when you do something like this knowing we have mentally disturbed people in the world, it will backfire. Should she run for president?.......NO! Any comments on this one?

ambr2006

Asked by ambr2006 at 10:06 AM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Entertainment

• Do you monitor how your speak and type on here because there may be mentally unstable people here? Do I think she should have put the pic up..no. BUT you can't blame her for a shooter pulling a trigger.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I dont think she should run. BUT people should leave her alone. She has a right to speak her mind and thats what shes doing. Its called freedom of speech.
    Collegemommy910

Answer by Collegemommy910 at 10:09 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Okay Anono dunno....I never accused her...I only stated that she made a DUMB move on that one, and I'm not the "ONLY" one saying it too. Many people including politicians are asking the same...What was she thinking?
    ambr2006

Comment by ambr2006 (original poster) at 10:11 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I am no fan of hers, but no matter what she had on her website, she is not to blame for this.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 10:11 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I guess I should point out my YOU is general not just you as in the OP. Sorry about that. I am not a fan of hers but politicians have been saying horrible things for years. You can't just blame Palin on this. She is practicing her free speech.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Her use of the term 'blood libel' is just disgusting. If you don't know what it refers too, look it up. She should be ashamed.

On the other issue. I don't think anyone blames Palin for the shooting. However, many have used her PAC website map and twitter stuff as examples of inflammatory rhetoric which can, and does, influence people. She hasn't been terribly prudent in what she has been putting out there. She has to deal with the consequences of her actions. I believe it has seriously damaged her chances of winning any future election.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 10:16 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• how is that map have anything do with that shooting? it was just something to get a point across. its just a political tactic. so you generally go along with the crowd huh? what is the big deal about what she said? we realy need to refocus on something else rather then what she said. whocares. no matter what she says they are going to take it the wrong way and twist it around. so noone should say anything or use symbols because there are so many mentally disturbed people in the world and they might take it the wrong way. noone could of predicted this event and this man is the only one to blame and he is the only one we should be discussing when it comes to this tragic event.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 10:19 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• It would be nice if people could actually read the question. The OP didn't blame Palin for the shooting.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 10:24 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Thank you Marwill. "FINALLY"...someone agrees with me. This woman is definitely out of line, and this is a touch subject...especially if you're a "REPUBLICAN".
    ambr2006

Comment by ambr2006 (original poster) at 11:12 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Are some of you people slow on comprehension? I never said it had "ANYTHING" to do with the shooting. I stated it was a bad idea, and she once again put her foot in her mouth.
    ambr2006

Comment by ambr2006 (original poster) at 11:14 AM on Jan. 14, 2011