do you have a breakfast club at your kids school.?

they can come before school and eat fresh fruits and breakfast?>?

gardenchic

Asked by gardenchic at 10:39 AM on Jan. 14, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Yes, it's not a specific club (I don't think) - but they do offer breakfast. My kids ate there when i was going to school and they went to the before school program.

Answer by missanc at 10:41 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• My son's school does breakfast, too. Honestly, I'm not sure how they do it because they do breakfast for kids who come on the bus. But most kids don't eat breakfast, and they all arrive at the same time. I guess they get free time? I do know that they ask the kids on their way in if they want breakfast. Once, my son said yes so he'd get strawberry milk :-).
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 11:03 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• My son's school has free breakfast for all students in the classroom.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 11:21 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• They serve breakfast at my kids' school. Not sure what it costs because they get it for free (they're on the free lunch program). They offer some kind of entree every day or the kids can choose from a couple different cereals and oatmeal. I assume fresh fruit is available (they have a fresh fruit/veggie cart that is available to all kids for lunch whether they are buying, bagging it or getting it free...the fruit and veggies are free to everyone).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:10 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• i don't know if it is a breakfast club but the district does do breakfast at each school for a fee.
    A_Renee

Answer by A_Renee at 2:26 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Nope, my son's school doesn't have a cafeteria yet so we send snacks and lunch everyday. He eats breakfast at home.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 6:29 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Yes, but my child doesn't take part, it is breakfast he can purchase for a fee.
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 11:52 PM on Jan. 15, 2011