I need to get a few recomendations on wine please

one would assume living in Washinton State would afford me the luxury of an entire plethora of wines however...
I'm picky..
I love pinots...but I am looking for something that I could even order on line that is astounding....Prefer this time of year a pinot noir.....I try to keep the price to no more than 25.00 a bottle...

mamakirs

Asked by mamakirs at 8:34 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Food & Drink

• I am a wine consultant for the Traveling Vineyard... if you go to my site you can check out all the wines available with descriptions of the wines...
    My suggestions are:
    2007 Corte Olivi, Pinot Grigio delle Venezie IGT, Italy $14.99
    2006 Paseo Reserve, Pinot Noir, unfiltered, Aconcagua Valley, Chile (90 Points) CHI117 $14.99
    2006 Mira Luna, Russian River Valley Pinot Noir, Sonoma County, California (93 Points) $24.99

all available at www.myttv.com/patricia12790

If you purchase by the case then the price of shipping is awesome AND you can also get either 10% or 25% off on the next order..
    Cheers

NoshnBasket

Answer by NoshnBasket at 1:53 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• pinot noir wines buy california white wine

Buy pinot noir wine, white and red wines, imported and domestic wines and spirits online from Mission Liquor.
    www.missionliquors.com/pinotnoir/pino-noir.html
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:13 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Pinot Noir Wine Guide | Get Instant Pinot Noir Wine Expertise!

Become an instant expert on Pinot Noir wine with TasteTour's series of wine education guides and posters. Buy online: $12.95 for guides; $17.95 for posters!
    www.tastetour.com/pinot-noir/ - 22k
    vbruno

• I love buying wine at Trader Joe's. They have an awesome selection and yummy wines. My personal favorite from there is Dr. Beckermanns Piesporter.. it's very similar to a Riesling, great dessert wine.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 11:21 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• My absolute favorite wine is Koonunga Hills Shiraz Cabernet. It is totally amazing. It's from Australia and I buy it from QFC right here in Everett Washington. And I don't like Cabernet.
    AuntieM

Answer by AuntieM at 1:58 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Thanks Ladies.. I was sort of hoping someone had a favorite pinot that they could recommend... I am not a Shiraz fan at all but will try anything once.. so I may have to check that out...Rieslings tend to be either too sweet or too dry..

I told you all I was a pain in the backside when it comes to wines..
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 1:06 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I love Ecco Domani. I have a "thing" for Italian wines though.
    MomShawn70

Answer by MomShawn70 at 1:43 PM on Nov. 13, 2008