i am 39 weeks pregnant and i have like cramping in my thighs ands i wanted to know if any woman have experiened that before... will you have those pains when your in labor having the baby will i feel those pains in my thigs when i'm pushing

applejacks2004

Asked by applejacks2004 at 10:50 AM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i've never heard of pain or cramping in your thighs during labor
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 10:57 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Me either - I've never heard of that, but I have heard stranger things. I can't remember exactly where but when I was in birthing class 3 yrs ago with DD they brought up some doozies. A lot of women have "back labor" where all the pain is in their back. I think one of the weird places mentioned was in someone's KNEES. That's rare, though.

Do the cramps last the same amount of time and do they happen the same amount of time apart? If so you may want to call the doc.

For me, my contractions felt like a mild mentstrual cramp mixed with a gas cramp and pressure. They were VERY bearable for me and I walked into the L&D dept. at the hospital at 7 cm smiling going "I'm gonna have a baby today!" They thought they were sending me home with false labor until they checked me. I hope it's easy for you too, mama.
    MamaLisa1976

Answer by MamaLisa1976 at 11:13 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I'm almost 38 weeks, and I've noticed over the last few days that I have cramping in my thighs as well. I have no clue why either though.
    gumby11883

Answer by gumby11883 at 12:14 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• well i have cramps right now but idk what that means as well??
    Scared_101

Answer by Scared_101 at 12:51 PM on Jan. 14, 2011