Now that i've known im 5weeks . How should i let the news out to my parents ?

How should i let my mum know about my pregnancy ?
&Also to let my boyfriend's mum know about it as well ?
Im really confused ):

cindymyname

Asked by cindymyname at 11:03 AM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• why are you confused about telling them? Would this be NOT good news for any reason or are you looking for Cutesy ideas on how to tell them?
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:05 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I bought my mother and mother-in-law World's Greatest Grandma cards.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 11:05 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• A lot of women choose to wait until they're out of their first trimester to tell people, you know, just in case something were to happen. Once you're out of your first trimester you're pretty much in the clear.
    Saying that, though, I was 5 weeks when I found out and I was so excited I shouted it from the rooftops. :) I say go with your heart, hun. If you're close to your mom & your boyfriend's mom, I say go right ahead. It's good to have support every step of the way. Congratulations!!
    MamaLisa1976

Answer by MamaLisa1976 at 11:07 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• you can turn this into something really fun & creative :) i wish i had done that when i was prego with my first. instead i was on the phone with my mom while peeing on the stick and she was the first to know. but if i could go back, i would've done something cute and fun to break the news!

you could buy like a "baby on board" shirt or something, invite them over for dinner and wear it maybe? i like the world's greatest grandma idea too!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:07 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• That depends on you and what your partner wants to do. You could just blurt it out. You could set up something special, a dinner, a grandma bib. It really depends on what you want to do. Best of luck.

sheer_heart

Answer by sheer_heart at 11:08 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• i was unmarried with my first child (we r married now and have 3). he just came out and told his mom over the phone. she cried but was ok. (she lives far from us, a plane ride). i just went to my moms house and told her, with my sisters help and told her. r u really young???

your just gonna have to say mom im pregnant i guess
    VDietrich

Answer by VDietrich at 11:08 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• well if you really are pregnant & your 5Weeks so 1 day on the weekend call your mom & your boyfriend mom tell them to come over your house & be honest with them & just tell them
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 11:09 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I saw take them both to dinner at once and tell them both together.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:09 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• i just told mine flat out scared at first but now they know they are having twin grandsons
    ImHavingTwinz

Answer by ImHavingTwinz at 11:40 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• a friend of mine gave them a card telling them they were going to have a grandchild.
    but don't be surprised if they already know.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 12:00 PM on Jan. 14, 2011